Thursday, February 11, 2010

I'm Not Sure What the Weirdest Thing I Read Yesterday Was

It's a showdown between

Oddly, that's what I fixated on: not the fact that Geller would actually have the wingnutty gall to tell Ron Reagan Jr. that she knows better than he does what his father would think of Sarah Palin, but the fact that she used the word 'epistemology' in a sentence. While talking to Joy Behar, no less.

(Geller's emotional investment in Sarah Palin is really rather disturbing: "She did not quit. The Lower 48 needed her, and she heeded the call....She came to lead the next revolution." Meshugah. Oy gevalt.)


Comments:
I just watched that whole ten-minute clip a little while ago, with Joy Behar, Stephanie Miller, Ron Reagan and Pam Geller. Words fail me. This country is so very, very screwed.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?