Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekly Random Flickr Blogging, #4200

I'm still busy as heck, but here's a quick three in honor of The Return of the Son of Night of the Living Random Flickr-Blogging. I'll be back later this week, I hope.

Students at Jazz Guitar Camp came to dread the unit on Django Reinhardt. "Mister Fontaine, if you would be so kind as to fetch the bandsaw, please?"
Wow, Matt Drudge is...different...since that trip to Denmark.
The Philippines, 1978. Production of Apocalypse Now is halted for another two weeks after Marlon Brando does a cannonball and the landing zone set has to be rebuilt from scratch.
(Images originally uploaded by valimax, jwebbphotography, and zchem; Random Flickr Blogging explained here.)

Labels:


Comments:
Things will be ok at Jazz Guitar Camp, for as long as they play well, the audience will always give them a hand.

This is the first time I've liked Matt Drudge, thanks.

As for Apocalypse Now, I wish I could remember (was it J. Hoberman?) who wrote it was a great film till Brando shows up like Moby Dick with T.S. Eliot in its flipper.
 
Love the Django Reinhardt cap!

And I also did a Brando cap in my set (before I saw yours), because, you know, the Classics are always best.
 
Great! Like I told Generik, Brando is what's called a "target-rich environment" for humor. And most of it is based in reality, like the 52 pairs of pants he supposedly split making Mutiny On The Bounty.

 
"Okay, now just relax and let the blades do their work..."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?