Monday, February 11, 2008

Daily Random Flickr Blogging, #8009: Happy Birthday to Generik Flickr Blogging

I'm having a bad day. But I hope that's not true of the good Generik, to whom this goes out as a big 'ol Happy Birthday!

Party time! You know, it may be geographically ironic, but nobody puts more effort into a conga line than Laplanders.
Unfortunately, the sexy German swing choir I hired wasn't onstage for five minutes before it started giving threatening looks to the polka band.
For your birthday feast. As if socialized medicine wasn't enough. Dang French'll be strapping bacon to grapefruit next.
"Late again, huh?" "Yeah, the bus service around here is an original sin, I tell you what."
I hope that your birthday is thoroughly earth-shaking—but not in the plate tectonic way. Best wishes from Categorical Aperitif, --nash
(Image originally uploaded by hailgumby, Würzblog, chaxiubao, ShellyS, and capitalist_b; Random Flickr Blogging invented by Tom Hilton.)

Labels:


Comments:
Thank you so much, my friend. I think Bad Days are going around right now; my work day apparently originated in hell. But your tribute has brightened my outlook considerably.

I might even consider eating grapefruit if it was wrapped in bacon!

Thanks again!
 
Hope it was a lovely one, Generik!
 
It got much better once I got off work, thanks.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?