Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Weekly Random Flickr Blogging, #4196

I've still got my dailies to catch up on, but here's a contribution to the weekly fun.

This SCA group needs to get its act together. I mean, I'm fairly sure that real medieval warriors didn't stand around during breaks talking about mutual funds.
...and I'm fairly sure that real medieval banners didn't say "Jalapeño Poppers! New at Applebee's."

Can't...resist...obvious...jokes...impulse...too...strong...</shatner>:

Got your nose!
Gaaaaator faaaaaace
You've got the cutest little
Gaaaaator faaaaaace
This one is for the cappers. Happy Thanksgiving and hopefully I'll see some of y'all at IS and/or HCC.

Greetings from Satan's Penis National Monument!
(Images originally uploaded by oneofdadskids, Claus Moser, George Fordham, tuzi69, and greenernick; Random Flickr Blogging explained here.)

Labels:


Comments:
"Sample my sub-prime mortgage, sir?"

"Sample my FIST!"
 
It just wouldn't be Thanksgiving without a good Satan's Penis cap to start off the festivities.

Pass the gravy, pal!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?