Monday, November 12, 2007

Weekly Random Flickr Blogging, #3688

Well, I'm still behind on my Daily Random Flickr Blogging, but here's some quick entries for this week's group festivities.

The trick to an alpine rescue? Bring a can opener. I had a Bernese Mountain Dog that could hear one from half a continent away, I swear.
Gumby's distant cousin Osvaldo is an accomplished tango dancer.
Because really, what's the point of having thighs if you can't crack walnuts between them?
"What is this 'life' of which you speak?"
(Images originally uploaded by go_gate, trishfielding, paul boelen, and Beavis Bob; Random Flickr Blogging explained here.)

Labels:


Comments:
Nice. Now you've got me craving walnuts!
 
Great set! My reaction was like Generik's, except it kinda makes me wish my head was more walnut-like.
 
Nice, glad to have you join the fun!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?