Thursday, October 04, 2007

Weekly Random Flickr Blogging, #5705

I had hoped to post these yesterday but had to dash. Sigh. At least I remembered to join the fun this week.

You Know You're a Bitter, Resentful Loser If You Find Yourself Saying Things Like This #21: "grumble grumble...It's not fair...grumble grumble...Damn narcoleptics get all the chicks."
Pumped up on anti-environmentalist rhetoric, an ExxonMobil corporate pilot launches a suicide attack on Mount McKinley.

Submitted Without Comment: These photos appeared right next to each other on the same page in my RFB results:

Irony! Oops, sorry, I guess that was a comment.

***Categorical Aperitif Contest!***: Help supply the perfect title for this exciting piece of conceptual art and win...uh...win...get your name mentioned favorably on a blog read by DOZENS, yes, at least a dozen people. Some of my suggestions are below; add others in comments or send to nashtbrutusandshort@earthlink.net.

"I Can See the Head"
"Tell Me Where It Hurts"
"I Wanna Rock and Roll All Night"
(Images originally uploaded by hucm99, pow crusher, Senori & Leon, uri grinberg, shutter_se7en, and RachelinAustralia; Random Flickr Blogging explained here.)

Labels:


Comments:
"The KISS of the Spider Woman."
 
Werner Herzog's "Arachna Man":

"I love you! I love you!... He's a big spider, yes he is."
 
"Do you promise to respect me in the morning?"

"You bet."

"And you won't kill me afterward so that my body will feed the children?"

"Um..."
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?