Wednesday, October 03, 2007

An Open Letter to both Chuck Asay and Glenn McCoy

You guys could learn a thing or two from this guy:

I'm fairly sure that Chip Bok belongs over on your side of the political spectrum for the most part, yet he often manages to be both funny and thought-provoking at the same time. Much as with Jon Swift's recent stint at Crooks and Liars, this helps to restore my sense of hope for the future of my species. Your work, on the other hand, often makes me fear that we peaked around the time of Kant and have been sliding remorselessly downhill ever since.

I mean, dig this:

Even when Bok takes a shot a global warming, at least it's not a cheap shot. Y'all could learn a thing or two from this guy, seriously.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?