Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Better Spam for Better Living

I usually don't pay much attention to whatever spam gets through my filters, but this one seems special. I quote verbatim:
Womens always whizgiggled at me and even fellows did in the federal toilet! Well, now I whoop at them, because I took M eg ad ik for 6 months and now my shaft is dreadfully greater than civil.
Now, admit it: whizgiggled is just an awesome word. And why the federal toilet? Has this poor bewhizgiggled soul been incarcerated for crimes against the state rather than against nature?

And is this about a product named Megadik and the spacing just got messed up, or is the product perhaps named in some Bushman tongue full of stops and clicks?

And then there's the obligatory 6 months: a Friedman, or should I say a Brooks Standard Unit (or BSU for short)? Has Brookings, Heritage, or the AEI turned to spam to finance their chicanery?

Finally, I hereby nominate "dreadfully greater than civil" to be the official motto for the blogosphere.


Comments:
Womens always whizgiggled at me and even fellows did in the federal toilet!

Alberto Gonzales needs lovin' too!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?