Thursday, July 12, 2007

Daily Random Flickr Blogging, #3002

I'd like to dedicate today's Daily Random Flickr Blogging to Michael Moore for his logical and rhetorical slappings around this week of Wolf Blitzer (Part 1 and Part 2), Sanjay Gupta, and CNN. Michael, in the interviews with you that I was hearing before Sicko came out, you sounded very confident, charged-up, and ready for a fight—"loaded for bear," I think is the expression. It's delightful to see that you were loaded for Wolf as well.

"Oh, God. What did America do to deserve CNN, Fox, MSNBC, CNBC, etc. etc. etc.? Was it the slavery thing? 'cause we're working on that, honest."
"If y'all have any raw, bleeding Wolf chunks left, we'd be happy to feed 'em to our eaglets. They're not particular."
"Mister Moore-san: truly your skill with words in battle makes my skill with nunchaku look like chopped liver."
"Chopped liver would be nice, too."

(Images originally uploaded by m&w&m, Adam Bauer, and PocketLim; Random Flickr Blogging invented by Tom Hilton.)

And hey, look, it seems that Mike's slapping-around of CNN was on Democracy Now! yesterday, too. I missed it yesterday but can't wait to listen.

I finally saw Sicko, by the way, and I agree with Bob and others: it's Moore's best film yet. More on that when I get a chance.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?