Friday, July 20, 2007

Daily Random Flickr Blogging, #1018

Here's a trio in honor of the Caption This! Reunion over at Inventing Situations today. I'm still not feeling well, but I'll try to join the fun over there at some point today. It looks like GersonK is putting IS on hiatus after today's reunion, so check out the closest thing to the original Caption This! while you can. Thanks for all you've done, Gerson, and I'm sorry for not having been over there more lately.

He's about to find out that "Ek ek ek ek ek ek screeeeeee ek ek" is dolphin for "involuntary trans-species threeway."
Of all the Kids in the Hall characters, it figures that he'd fixate on this one: "Hey, get me: I'm crushin' yer head! I'm crushin' yer head! I'm ignorin' yer rules! I'm tramplin' on yer rights! I'm sendin' y'all to Gitmo. I'm the Deciderer. Crush, crush."
One of the most adventurous bands in Mongolian history, they had just completed the followup to their pathbreaking Rubber Yurt album when Munkbhayar fell under the spell of an exotic Canadian claims adjuster and the rest of the group gave up and went home for the annual sheep-shearing.
(Images originally uploaded by martin.farringon, direcow, and mesadler; Random Flickr Blogging invented by Tom Hilton.)

Labels:


Comments:
Hilarious stuff today, Nash! Will try to scoot by Gerson's off & on today...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?