Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Oh, Speed the Vanishing Point

I couldn't quite polish it off today, but I'll be back early tomorrow with some State of the Union Random Flickr Blogging. Meanwhile, William Rivers Pitt about captures my sentiments:
This was a tiny, tepid performance by a tiny man who is shrinking, even now, before our very eyes. Let all the gods that are or ever were be thanked that he only has one more speech to go before history swallows him, before this nation and the world is faced with the grueling challenge of cleaning up all the bloody messes he has made.
For more see today's Democracy Now! I'm ashamed to admit that I did not notice that he hadn't mentioned the Gulf Coast or Katrina. Perhaps I was too busy wondering where the hell the "Civilian Reserve Corps" came from. Is he ripping off Wesley Clark now?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?