Friday, August 04, 2006

Hitchcapping

Dig it: the redoubtable GersonK is throwing a special party in celebration of Alfred Hitchcock's 107th birthday. This coming Thursday (August 10) starting at 7 p.m. Eastern, and again this coming Sunday morning (August 13) at 1 a.m. Eastern, Inventing Situations will present two Hitchcock films and two Alfred Hitchcock Presents episodes for our captioning pleasure. I've missed most of IS's special captioning events lately, but I think I'll be there for this one. If you've never seen cappers in action, drop in at IS on Thursday; with any luck, there'll be a gaggle of very funny people on hand. Generik? Pork? Mr_Blog? Gonna come and show 'em how it's done?

Comments:
I will do my best to be at one, if not both, events.
 
Keep up the good work »
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?